4/24/2012

What's my WORD?

Every single city has a word that defines it, that identifies the people who live there.

For instance, New York should be "ambition."
Delhi in India? Absolutely it is "noise."
Paris can be "love", and Berlin may be "solid."
Barcelona, for me, it is "growing", and Madrid is described as "sunny."
London is "gray", and Florence is "history."

How about Tokyo, the place where I was born and raised in?
How about San Francisco, where I found myself free and rediscover?

Then, this question came up to my mind:
What's my WORD?
What's your WORD?
That answer should not be described from outside, but from inside.
Since I found myself empty and not-skilled after my study abroad, I'm now struggling to identify who I am, what I have and what I can do.

This is my time, maybe very time in my life, to re-identify who I am and what I really want to do.
The answer should not and may not come from  my outside, but my inside.
I'll try to follow my heart. I'll try to feel my instinct as much as I can, to discover the answer.
What's my WORD?
What7s your WORD?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿